1) The content written by the selected candidate will be the property of Youth Thinkers’ Society (YTS). Hence, candidate is prohibited to publish, distribute, reuse, the written material for personal or any other use without the consent of YTS.
2) Selected candidate will have to write content on various topics ranging from environment, society, community, empowerment, diplomacy, etc. Additionally, s/he has to research on given subjects, and write proposal.
3)YTS does not provide special benefit to its employee since it’s a non-profit organization.
4) Selected candidate must be present at the office during the working hours.
5) Selected candidate must be punctual and dressed in decent attire when entering the office premise.
6) YTS reserves the right to terminate the employment of the candidate if s/he performs below the aspired standard of the organization.
7) Selected candidate is prohibited from working on other personal project during working hours.
8) Selected candidate cannot leave the job for at least 3 months since the date of joining YTS. If they do, compensation must be provided to YTS. On the other hand, after the completion of 3 months, if s/he does not wish to continue the work, a prior notice of 1 month should be given to YTS.
9) The employment is to be terminated if the organization collapses at any unknown time.
10) YTS holds the final say on selection and processing of the application.